Center for Advanced Technology
- Facilitate exchange of undergraduate and graduate students
- Facilitate Exchange of Faculty Members and Research Scholars
- Collaborate on Joint Research Activities such as Joint Research Programs and Projects
- Organize Joint Symposia, workshops, and Conferences
- Facilitate exchange of Scientific Materials and Information
- Create environment that will enhance hands-on training of the students and staff
- Foundation Industries and Training programs
- Low-cost housing Industry and Program
- Alternative energy industry and Program
- Agro-allied industry and Program
- Metal fabrication industry and Program
- Funded and managed by Rehoboth Foundation and its partners
- The Ondo State Government shall provide the needed land and buildings for the operation of the health centers
- The minimum land size required of the State Government for the Administrative building, main hospital, youth development center and other allied services will be 20 hectares.
- Duration: the collaborative agreement is in perpetuity, subject to the concurrence of both parties provided, however, that both parties shall mutually cooperate to ensure the success and stability of the Center.
- Steering committee to report results to the executive committee.